Sunday, April 12, 2009

Old Hits for new Times


Some of the artists of the 60's are
revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging
baby boomers.


 


They include:

Bobby
Darin
---
Splish, Splash,
I Was Havin' a Flash.


Herman's
Hermits
---
Mrs. Brown,
You've Got a Lovely Walker .


Ringo
Starr
---
I Get By With a
Little Help From Depends.



The Bee
Gees
-- -
How Can You
Mend a Broken Hip.


Roberta
Flack---

The First Time
Ever I Forgot Your Face.


Johnny
Nash
---
I Can't
See
Clearly Now.

Paul
Simon
---
Fifty Ways to
Lose Your Liver.


The
Commodores
---
Once, Twice,
Three
Times
to the Bathroom.

Marvin
Gaye
---
Heard It
Through the Grape Nuts.


Procol
Harem---

A Whiter Shade
of Hair.


Leo
Sayer
---
You Make Me
Feel Like Napping.


The
Temptations
---
Papa's Got a
Kidney Stone.


Abba---

Denture
Queen.


Tony
Orlando ---

Knock 3 Times
On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
 


Helen
Reddy
--- I Am
Woman
, Hear Me Snore.


 


Leslie Gore---
It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.


 


And Last but NOT least:


Willie
Nelson
--- On the Commode
Again

.


Interesting stuff i think.




No comments: