Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What my Mother Taught me

Mothers are a strange breed indeed. They love us,they nurture us and they never let us forget it. Here are some things that my mother taught me

She taught me about death and cleanliness:
"If you're going to kill each other do it outside, i just finished cleaning"

She taught me religion:
"You had better pray that spill will come out of the carpet"

She taught me logic:
"Because i said so, that's why"

She taught me Contortionism:
"Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck"

She taught me stamina:
"You will sit there until that spinach is finished"

She taught me about the circle of life:
""I brought you into this world, i can take you out"

She taught me about behavior modification:
"Stop acting like your father"


I owe a lot to my Mother, and i am sure so do you!

No comments: