Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swinging Babes of my younger day's

One thing that no man can agree on is what makes a woman hot. some like
legs, some like figure and some like personalities. No guy can agree on
anything, what i am putting forth here,is my list of the ten
swinginest woman of my youth. They all have a little something
different and some may not be what turns others on but, it's my list so
here it goes.

10.Marilyn Monroe--The ultimate pin up girl

9.Ann Margaret--oozed sexuality

8.Raquel Welch--Nobody could beat her in a bathing suit

7.Bridgett Bardot--Even Elton John thought she was sexy

6.Ursula Andress--Or as we used to call her Ursula Undressed

5.Aretha Franklin--Made big woman and gospel sexy

4.Barbara Eden.--rubbed many a bottle trying to find one like her

3.Nancy Sinatra--Those boots could have walked all over me

2. Goldie Hawn--Sock it to me, baby

1.Elizabeth Montgomery--Man did she make witchcraft sizzle.

So there you have it, now let the debates begin.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: