Sunday, March 23, 2008

Saturday night and the leafs win again.

Heck, we don't get to say that much. Anyway here are some more thoughts and drippings from my skull.

A giraffes tongue is 20" long
Bleemus-The film that develops on top of Hot Chocolate when it sits too long
I tried to get in touch with my inner child, but he is not allowed to talk to strangers

You can say what you want about the Amish. Actually that is what i like best about them.
Yesterday is history. tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present
Sometimes i feel i am just a target for middle management hostility

Clumsiness..is it catching or dropping?
I am going to live forever or die trying
Never try to baptize a cat.

How can you tell if a woman is happy? Who cares.
Chaos,panic and disorder..my job is done
I suffer occasional delusions of adequacy

My wife told me if i wanted breakfast in bed i could sleep in the kitchen
Why do we say heads up and then duck?
If milli Vanilli fell in the woods would someone else make a noise for them?

My wife has a voice activated coffee maker...she tells me to do it.
People say i am argumentative, yea well i say they are wrong
On the other hand i have 5 fingers.


HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

No comments: