Sunday, March 09, 2008

Rumblings after the storm!

Wow, wasn't that a nice little storm. I haven't seen one like that in a long time. At least it gave me time to work on some things. anyway here are some rumblings that i cam up with.

The future will soon be a thing of the past
"I have never killed a man but i have read many obituary's with great pleasure"--Clarence Darrow
"There is nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure"--Jack E Leonard

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face
I'm confused, no wait..maybe not
I know all the answers but nobody asks me the right questions

There is no place like home, especially if you have no money to go out
Don't go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge
If today was the first day of the rest of my life, then what the hell was yesterday


And what would you rather see, A fat guy in a speedo or a fat chick in a bikini? Just asking.

No comments: