Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Swinging 60 chicks

Where are the swinging sexy babes of my youth? Well they are a lot older now but i still remember them like it was yesterday. Here are the ten woman that made me go ohhh! All from that swinging time known as the 60's.

10. Ann Margaret--oozed sexuality
9. Marilyn Monroe--the ultimate pin up girl.
8. Raquel welch--no one looked as good as her in a bathing suit
7. Bridgett Bardot--Even Elton John thought she was sexy.
6. Goldie Hawn--she could have socked it too me anytime
5. Ursala Andress--or as we called her Ursala undressed
4. Aretha Franklin--She made bigger woman and Gospel music sexy
3. Barbara Eden--I rubbed many a bottle trying to find one as sexy as her.
2. Nancy Sinatra--Her boots could of walked all over me

1. Elizabeth Montgomery---Who didn't want to become bewitched by her?


Lindsay Lohan,Paris Hilton and the rest of you posers can eat your heart out. These were real woman!!!!!

No comments: