Monday, January 12, 2009

More crap that bugs me



People that i run into at a movie or event and ask me "what are you doing here" simple idiot, i am either stalking you or doing my taxes, what the hell do you think.

New and Improved on packaging...what you were giving us crap before that, trust me i have tried the new and improved Special k and it sucks, nothing improved about that.

You can't have your cake and eat it too..want to bet? If i buy a cake i am damn well going to eat it.

Able -bodied people on welfare---put them to work and they can be just as incompetent as the rest of us, and they will feel better about it.

Donald Trump---I think he is Satan.

Can i ask you a Question?---you have started, you might as well finish

Anyone else have problems getting the wrappers off CD cases?-drives me nuts

People that point at their arms when asking for the time.

The sound of people eating

Cornball News Anchor names-Wolf Blitzer,Stone Phillips Willow Bay---please where is Harvey Kirk when you need him

Guys over 40 with ponytails, really. But not that guy up in the right hand corner.

No comments: