Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rife Street Rumbles

I went to buy a camouflage shirt but i couldn't find any
Math and Alcohol don't mix, so don't drink and derive
Before they invented drawing boards what did they go back to?

I'm not old enough to understand woman, but according to my Dad nobody has ever lived long enough to find out.
Polynesia; Memory loss in parrots
I suffer from chronic apathy, i was going to see a doctor about it, but i really didn't care.

Beer: The reason i wake up every afternoon.
The human stomach must make a new layer of mucas every two weeks or it will digest itself.
Tequila in a birdbath? Tequila mockingbird!

I told my psychiatrist that he was just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again.
I don't say this often but...grrrr

My goal in life has become clear...the broccoli must die
Her lips were saying no but her eyes were saying, READ MY LIPS.
Shooting bunnies ,a euphemism for farting.

I am turning 50 and that is important. I can sleep with someone 1/2 my age and not go to jail.
If everything is going well you probably overlooked something.
A Charles T. Sprinkle was arrested for public urination..not that is irony.

That is all for now, will see you all later!

No comments: