Monday, October 30, 2006

Dribblings


Just some random thoughts from my brain:


PMS should really stand for: Psychotic mood shift


Chicago has the largest Polish population in the world except for Warsaw


While i am fully aware that money can not buy me happiness, I wouldn't mind being known as "the melancholy guy who drives the red Lamborghini"


I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy


Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets, and do suicide bombers wear seat belts?


I said nice dress, she heard nice boobs


Often when i am reading a good book i stop and thank the teacher who got me reading. That is i did, until she got an unlisted phone number.


consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of unexplained rug burns.


and finally remember: your lives are not in the lap of the Gods, instead they are in the hands of your Cooks.

No comments: