Friday, October 03, 2008

If i am Elected

Is everyone sick of Political Promises. Well i am and so i have decided to run for prime minister with my new party the "Looking stupid party". Here is my platform.

I will repel the law of gravity, it's just holding us down.

I will reduce the speed of light, it's going way too fast and may hurt someone.

I will provide higher education, by building taller Schools.

English, French and illiterate will now be our 3 official languages, than anyone could grow up to be Prime Minister, oh wait, someone already did that.

All sidewalks will be made of rubber, reducing the number of drunks hurting themselves when they fall.

I will turn the parliament buildings into giant beer halls, probably a lot more work would get done.

Lastly i would abdicate, I wouldn't want to be leader of any country that would want me leading them.

No comments: