Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Falling Weather

Just some fall thoughts to start things off

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger..than it hit me.
Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Alcohol.
Those who live by the sword, get shot by those that don't.

I intend to live forever so far so good.
Welcome to hell..here is your accordion.
Maturity is knowing when and where to be immature.

I was hurt in a Chinese cooking accident..i may never Wok again.
Borrow money from a pessimist, they never expect it back.
There are two theories to arguing with a woman and neither one of them works.

I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up.
It is easy to blame others..which is the reason i do it.
I won't say that i hate you but my admiration for you is under control.

Winter is coming folks,enjoy the last of the good weather the snow will soon fly. And if i look confused it is because i am thinking.

No comments: