Monday, September 03, 2007

Ethics, Vegetarians and Uranus

Ethics are annoying, i avoid them on principle
Who are our enemies, who are our friends? This is a question of the first importance for the revolution----Chairman Mao
My ship came in, but it hit an iceberg and sank

The only things in life that are unavoidable are death and taxes, oh and the occasional pedestrian
I love vegetarians, leaves more beef for me
Join the Army, meet interesting people then kill them

Good news: Your son has a girlfriend
Bad News: He is having sex with the married woman next door
Worst news: So are you

Laughing Stock:Cattle with a sense of humour
I get enough exercise just pushing my luck
I hate waking up grumpy, so i usually let her sleep late

If love is the answer could you rephrase the question
"Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes, there is too much fraternizing with the enemy"--Henry Kissinger

In Chicago it was once illegal to leave your Elephant outside at night.
"I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than i do"---Selma Hayek
Uranus is the only planet that rotates on it's side

Edwards/Obama/Clinton. The middle aged mod squad
Baldage: The accumulation of hair in the drain after a shower
There are over 15'000 miles of neon tubing in Las Vegas


And in parting
What has 75 balls and screws old ladies? A=BINGO

No comments: