Thursday, December 28, 2006

3 Stages of Man

The three stages of man
--he believes in Santa Clause
--He doesn't believe in Santa Clause
--He is Santa Clause

Responsible Holiday Drinking=i am trying to schedule it so i get it all done before lunch
If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying
I'd tell you a joke about a pencil, but it doesn't have any point
I was named after my father, I'm called Dad
A conservative government is an organized hypocrisy---Benjamen Disraeli
A hotdog at the ball park beats a steak at the ritz---Bogie
Why does Hawaii have an Interstate highway?
Authentic reproduction=oxymoron or what?
Why is the man who invests my money called a BROKER
The grass is always greener;;;when you remember to water your lawn
How come quicksand works so slowly?
Coffee=break fluid
Atheism is a non-prophet organization
Elephants can't jump, every other mammal can
I like long walks...especially when they are by people that annoy me
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory
Therapy is expensive..popping bubble wrap is cheap..you decide

And don't bother me..i am living happily ever after.

No comments: